Jan 10, 2013

Guyism: The world’s fastest McDonald’s drive-thru is amazing

Guyism
Website for Men with Hot Girls, Humor, Videos, Photos, Sports, Beer, and Celebrities
thumbnail The world's fastest McDonald's drive-thru is amazing
Jan 10th 2013, 16:20


The drive-thru is a great way to save time, and get your order f’ed up, but one man found a way to make the process even faster.

Admittedly I didn’t know what to expect from this, but I broke out laughing like a baby with a set of plastic keys when he took the cardboard drink carrier to the face. I knew something was up when he cruised passed the window and just said, “put that on debit.” He’s not nearly fat enough to be running a tab at WacArnold’s. The ice tea facial definitely caught me by surprise though. I watched it three more times after that and laughed just as hard. What can I say, I’m easily amused.

HqkMz The worlds fastest McDonalds drive thru is amazing

World's Fastest Drive-Thru Service! [UniqueDaily]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

TipsBase

Selena Gomez Show Her Sexy Body

Blog Archive