Feb 19, 2013

Guyism: The Oscar Pistorius defense: Shoot now, ask questions later

Guyism
Website for Men with Hot Girls, Humor, Videos, Photos, Sports, Beer, and Celebrities
thumbnail The Oscar Pistorius defense: Shoot now, ask questions later
Feb 19th 2013, 21:00


Reeva Steenkamp The Oscar Pistorius defense: Shoot now, ask questions later

YouTube

Do you believe Oscar Pistorious? Do you believe his account of the Reeva Steenkamp murder? Do you believe in shooting now and asking questions later? I sure as hell don’t and neither should you. At least not if you have a functioning brain.

Pistorius issued a statement about the incident and talked about the confusion that led to the killing.

“I screamed words to the effect of for him/her to get out of my house and for Reeva to phone the police,” said Pistorius in his statement. “I thought Reeva was in the bed. I felt extremely vulnerable but I knew I had to protect Reeva and myself.”

Pistorius then fired four shots through the bathroom door using his handgun. At that moment, he said that he was convinced the unseen target was an intruder. When he returned to the bedroom, he saw his mistake.

“I realised that Reeva was not in the bed,” he said. “That’s when it dawned on me it must have been Reeva in the toilet.”

Pistorius said that he immediately broke into the bathroom and found his girlfriend lying critically wounded but alive. An ambulance was summoned but “Reeva died in my arms”.

He added: “I am absolutely mortified by the events and the devastating loss of my darling Reeva. I can’t bear to think of the suffering I have caused Reeva and her family, knowing how much she was loved.”

Bogus and up there amongst the worst lies ever told. Your first instinct after you heard a sound was to pump the bathroom full of lead? Dear God man, what the f-ck is wrong with you? You didn’t for a moment think, “wait, maybe I should check this out first.”

I realize South Africa is a dangerous place with robbery a huge problem but nah man, this doesn’t add up. Especially given the reports of fighting earlier in the night.

Hope this jackass goes away for a long time.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

TipsBase

Selena Gomez Show Her Sexy Body

Blog Archive