Feb 20, 2013

Guyism: Watch Ben Affleck’s First Film, ‘I Killed My Lesbian Wife’

Guyism
Website for Men with Hot Girls, Humor, Videos, Photos, Sports, Beer, and Celebrities
thumbnail Watch Ben Affleck's First Film, 'I Killed My Lesbian Wife'
Feb 20th 2013, 21:40


The full title is I Killed My Lesbian Wife, Hung Her On A Meat Hook, And Now I Have A Three-Picture Deal At Disney. So Ben Affleck is taken pretty seriously as a director now, with Argo winning a ton of awards, but let’s just say that great directors are made, not born. Affleck had been working as an actor for several years before he stepped behind the camera to direct his first short film, but boy is it a doozy. The geniuses at The Playlist dug up the fifteen-minute short that Affleck directed in 1993, starring writer Jay Lacopo. The first part is above, and here’s the conclusion. Whoa, it’s pretty bad.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

TipsBase

Selena Gomez Show Her Sexy Body

Blog Archive