Feb 19, 2013

Guyism: New ‘G.I. Joe: Retaliation’ international trailer

Guyism
Website for Men with Hot Girls, Humor, Videos, Photos, Sports, Beer, and Celebrities
thumbnail New 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' international trailer
Feb 19th 2013, 19:00


Enough with the trailers! Just let us see the damn movie! The delay of G.I. Joe: Retaliation from last summer (where people were worried that it might get overshadowed by Battleship, for God’s sake) to this Spring has done nothing but annoy me, but this new trailer reminds me of why I was excited in the first place. New director Jon Chu is starting almost from scratch and pushing the action to 11, enough to wash the sour taste of The Rise Of Cobra out of my mouth. This new trailer is for the South Korean release of the film and has more new footage to whet our appetites. G.I. Joe: Retaliation finally opens on March 29th.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

TipsBase

Selena Gomez Show Her Sexy Body

Blog Archive